Our last e-mail marketing/GDPR seminar went so well, we’ve decided to do it all over again! Once again, I’ve teamed up with two business colleagues, Kristy and Christine and we’re going to be running a business seminar on E-mail marketing and the new GDPR
So if you’re a blogger, a small business, a charity or you want a useful update on new data protection laws, this one is for you.
- Date: 20 July
- Time: 9.30 – 12.00 (with optional networking lunch from 12.00-13.00)
- Venue: Penventon Park Hotel, Redruth
- Price: £25 (and lunch is an optional extra at £7.00)
- Why you should be building your list
- How to build your list
- How to craft e-mails that your customers will want to open
- How to manage your list and keep it legal.
You can book by clicking here or going via our Eventbrite Page